Saturday, December 24, 2011

Lilly’s Field trip

For Lilly’s Field trip they went to the Parowan gap.  It was really cold and windy and all we wanted to do was get back on the bus and get warm.  I try to go with the kids on all there fieldtrips and the kids seem to enjoy me going.

100_2519 After the gap we headed to the Paragonah Pumpkin patch.  The kids got to pick out there own pumpkin to take home.  The deal was as long as they can haul it out they can get as big as they wanted.   100_2520 100_2521 100_2522 100_2523 100_2524 100_2525 100_2526 100_2527 I guess I thought Lilly was stronger that what she really was.  He had a hard time trying to pick up her pumpkin but she finally got it and carried it out. 

100_2528 100_2529 100_2530 100_2531 Even thou it was cold we had alot of fun and got to get some pumpkins for Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment