Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hannah’s field trip

A few weeks later I got to go with Hannah to Zions.  It was beautiful!!! There was a slight breeze but once we started hiking it warmed up alot.  We walked to the emerald pools.

100_2650

 100_2653 100_2654 100_2652 Sittin around waiting for the hike to start, trying not to freeze.100_2656 We saw this deer on the way up and he just stood there and ate while we all gathered to watch.  He didnt even flinch once, guess he is really use to people. 100_2660We passed up this little waterfall and it was not only really pretty but at that point it felt really good. 100_2659  100_2670We made it!!! Its a pond that sits right up against this huge cliff.  100_2668  100_2680 100_2683 On the way back down I just wanted one more pic of Hannah and I and this is what I got.  She is such a smarty pants!

I had alot of fun with Hannah…I dont get to hang out with her very much cause she is always at school but when I do get some free time with her it is always a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment