Can ya tell that Linkin loves his mommy?
Linkin was going to try and be a big helper and help load the wood with the other kids.
He found himself a little piece of wood and headed to the truck.
Baby Rowena go to sit in the truck and do nothing while the rest of us had to load wood. Oh how it would be so nice to be a baby again. lol
Linkin spent alot of time in the back of the truck just makin faces. He thought he was the cutest little boy out there. And well in kinda is. lol
John and Erik did all the cuttin while Rowena and I helped the kids load the truck. I think I would have rather cut it then to have dealt with the kids.
Standin around waiting for someone to yell at them to go get more wood.
I think Andrea was the best worker out of them all….she always had a log in her hand taken it some where.
We took Pepper with us and she had a blast!!!! She would run out into the field and disappear into a huge pond.
In the end it was actually alot of fun and the kids were really helpful. After we were done with the wood we went down the road to the camp grounds and roasted hot dogs and ate chips. The kids slept so good that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment