So last night I had to work and I was really tired so I got an energy drink thinking that would help me make it though the evening. Well that was true I didnt got to bed til almost 1a.m. Just after I got into bed Linkin woke up crying. I pried my self out of bed to go see what was wrong. I made him a bottle and sent him back to bed. I kid you not no more then 10 min later I was up and back in his room. He was up every 30 min or so for the next couple hours.
When Erik came back from his turn I asked him what was going on, he said that he kept rubbing his nose and saying ahwee. When I went in there the next time I asked him to show me where it hurt. He pulled up his shirt and pointed to his tummy. It was said that he hurt and I felt bad but I was so tired that I gave him his bink and sent him back to bed. A few min later I was back in his room. This time he had poked his nipple on his bottle in and dumped it all over him.
He was soaked!! I changed his clothes, his pillow and his blanket. I cuddle with him for a few min and then put him back to bed. He kept looking at his blanket like '”what is this and where is mine”? I tried to tell him that he got his blanky all wet and that he had to use a different one. Then he started rolling over trying to find his puppy (he has a puppy pillow pet). I think I ended up back in his room 2 maybe 3 more times just cause he couldnt find his blanky and puppy.
It was really cute that he is that attached but man I was so tired. And after all that he was still up at 8:30a so much for sleeping in. He can be so cute sometimes but I think some days that is all that keeps him alive.
Breakfast
The other morning I made the girls toast for breakfast before school. Linkin came in the kitchen and climbed up on the chair trying to eat Hannahs toast. I told him that it wasnt his and that his was coming. So he got down and headed down the hall yelling “Lilly”. Hannah just happened to follow him back down that hall so he went over to her chair and pulled it out for her. He patted on the seat, pointed to her toast, grunted and patted on her seat again. When Hannah sat down he headed off down the hall yelling “Lilly”. It was so cute that he understood enough to go find his sisters.
Like I said his cuteness keeps him here, so when I find him in the bathroom 4 different times playing in the toilet I just try to remember times like theses. He is growing up so fast and I fell like I missed so much cause I work so much. But I have set a date as to when I will quite and I am sticking to that. Yeah!!!!
Epic Scare!
For all of you that have not yet seen the most epic scare out there here it is. I have to tell you that I still die laughing everytime I watch this.
Ok so Erik built a sauna and it sits in my living room (yeah I know). One day I decided to sit in it and wait for Lilly to get home so I could scare her. As I was sitting there I could see Linkin walking around the house crying and looking for me. I had a "light bulb" moment and decided to scare Linkin instead. You wont get to see his face but you will hear it all and it is beyond epic!!
After I scared him I sat in the sauna laughing/crying so hard that I almost wet myself. Katrina was in the other room and she came running in wondering what the crap happened. After I told her we laughed together as I loved him better. Yes poor little guy but he had better get use to it cause its what I do. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment