Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hannah

So Hannah is a huge pain in my you know what.  She is very very moody and acts like a pmsing 13yr old already.  She is always in trouble and is constantly yelling at her sisters.  However in the off chance that you caught her in a good mood she is the same laid back funny chick she use to be.  She is doing awesome in school and is  learning so much.  I have been really trying to spend alot of time with her cause I am pretty sure me working all the time has alot to do with her attitude.  I cant wait to be done working.  I love her and the other 4 kids so much and cant wait to have dinner with them again. 

Hannah is planning on play soccer again this year and I am excited for her.  Hopefully her team will win a few this time around. 

 

My family means the world to me and I miss them so much when I am at work.  It has been really hard on all of us this time around but hopefully this will be the last time I have to go to work while they are little.  Erik has been doing a really good job at watching 4 kids while I work.  Not alot of men can hang out with, feed and put to bed 4 small kids, all after working 8 to 10 hours.  He is the best and I love him so much.  It was our 8th anniversary on the 22nd and I cant belive it has been that long.  Its crazy to think that he has put up with me for that long, that is not easy task.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment