Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cute pics of Linkin

 

100_2088

Linkin is such a stud!! I have been trying to get this pic forever.  I think it is so funny.

100_2089

He was upset I was taking his pic.

100_2090

We were outside playing and Hannah had just let pepper off her leash and he still loves that dog like crazy. He was so excited to see her.

100_2091

Once Pepper ran away he did what he always does when we are outside, picking flowers.  Yeah I know he is a boy and he should be playing in the dirt, but he enjoys it so maybe he will grow out of it someday or maybe he will just be really sweet when he is older.

 100_2092

He has seen the girls smell them and they tell him to do it to but he hasnt yet firgured it out.  He puts the flower in his mouth and blows. haha so funny.

 100_2093

I did my best and it looks like he is starting to get it but we will see how long it last. 

100_2094

He just thinks he is so funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment