Ok lets start by saying: if you have a weak stomach then you should skip this post!!
The other day (Oct 1, 10) while I was out on the treadmill Andrea come out in the garage and I didnt hear here. She came up to the back of the treadmill and was hitting her hand on the belt. I heard her start screaming and looked around to see her with her hand stuck. I turned it off and went to see what was going on. The treadmill had sucked her finger under the belt and had pretty much sanded off a huge chunk of her finger. I took her in the house and got it cleaned up and this is what it looked like.
In this one you can see how deep it is.
This is about 4 days later. It looked so gross. She would walk around showing everyone, telling them it looked nasty.
Now this one is oct 18th and it is looking much better. She can bend her finger all the way and seems to be handling it much better. It is not going to scar as bad as I thought it would but I think it will still be pretty bad.
I hope she has learned her lesson about playing with things like that, as for me I have learned mine. Working out always ends up hurting someone. lol I have also not been back on it since.
No comments:
Post a Comment