Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The month of August

All these pics were taken in August but they are not really in order. It was a very crazy month and I am kinda glad its over.

"Waltermelon"
We got a "Waltermelon" and sat out on the lawn to eat it. Everybody
stuffed there face with it and loved it.




Hannah's 1st day of school
Hannah was pretty excited to be going to the 2nd grade this year. Its sad for me to think that she is that old, how time flies.
She has a really nice teacher this year and I think she will have a ton of fun. It is a bummer that the summer is over but we had a great summer.
Hannah's Birthday
Not only is Hannah in the 2nd grade she all so turned 7! Crazy!!!!
I was really bummed about her cake cause it was suppose to be so much cuter. However every cake I try to make in the summer always ends up melting. She liked it and I guess thats all that matters. She got lots of cute clothes and some cool toys, thanks to everyone that came or sent her a card.

Linkin Laughing
On the way to the mud bogs I had Linkin laughing so hard,
all cause I tried to kiss him.
The Mud Bogs
Erik entered his Samurai in the Mud Bog this year. This is the first time he has ever done anything like this and he was way excited. I was hoping for some better pics but this is all I got.


In the end he took third!! He had so much fun and wants to do it again next year. I am really glad he had fun, its not something you really get to do when you have kids, a job and your married to me. lol :) Aunt Rowena also ran but she didnt place.

Linkin's broken head
Linkin was playing in his Johnny Jump Up one day and walked out of the room for just a second. I came back cause Linkin was crying, I got him out and tried to see what was wrong, couldn't find anything. I loved him better and sent him on his way. He played all day just fine. When I went to put him in his carseat in the truck I felt a huge soft spot on the side of his head. I freaked out and took him across the street to ask for advice. In the end we went on with our day thinking he must have hit his head.
Just before I got off work Erik text me and told me Linkin throw up. I hurried home to watch him and see how he was doing. He started throwing up every 15 minutes so I took him to the ER. After waiting for 2 hours the doctor finally came in to say he wanted to do a CT scan. Linkin was not a fan of having to hold still for 5 minutes. We went back to the room and the doctor came in and said "your son broke his head". And I freaked out!!
They admitted us for over night to watch him and give him some meds to stop throwing up.

I felt so bad for him when we left and went home. He had just spent the last 24 hours with nobody but mom and when we got home I had to go to work. He was not a happy boy and I dont think it was all cause his head hurt.
It was all really sad, he had to have IV's and then they ripped them off. :( They said he will be fine and that he should not have any long term affects.

Linkin's 1st birthday
Linkin got a couple of cards from Grandparents, so I let him open
them before his party.

At first he just looked at them like what do I do with this?
With a little help he got them open and had a blast playing in all the money.
For his age he is pretty rich. Thanks G&G and G&G
I enjoyed making his cake, boy stuff for a change. I set him by it to take a pic and all he wanted to do was play with the trucks.
Before his party started he was in a pretty good mood and seemed to be feeling good. However he got drained pretty fast when everyone was watching him. I didnt very many pics of him smiling but this one is cute enough to make up for it.
Hannah and the Dragonfly
One night when I was at work Hannah went yelling to Daddy that she caught a dragonfly. I was really cool that it just landed and stayed on her finger, she was way excited.

Lilly's 1st day of school
Now you thought Hannah was excited for school.... man you should have seen Lilly. She asked me everyday when she gets to start and when it was still weeks away she would cry that it was taking to long. I felt bad for her when Hannah started cause she had to wait another 2 weeks. But when that day finally came she was up and dressed before I could tell her it was time to get up and get dressed.
She also seems to have a fun teacher this year and she also
has a few church friends in her class.
I now only have 2 at home and it is so quite and so much easier to go places. I hope they both have a ton of fun this year and want to keep going back.
Hannah
Hannah had this tooth right in the front loose for weeks. I kept trying to get me to pull it out and she would let me. She looked like such a redneck with her buck tooth hanging out of her mouth all the time.
Linkin sleeping
I dont know what he was think when he fell asleep like this. It looks like it would really hurt!!
Linkin and Andrea
Linkin is finally catching on!! Andrea has been beating on him since day one, he is finally starting to fight back.
Andrea was a good sport and let him win the first round, but now that she knows he can take it (can of whoop ***) she is going to give it every chance she can.
Linkin's road rash
Linkin has had a very rough month. He started out by back flipping out of his highchair, diving out the front door onto his head, falling out of his stroller onto the newly rocked road (pictured below) and to top it all off he broke his head. I swear this kid is going to be the one to kill me.
Andrea's face
While at the park the other day and was playing on a slide when she fell off and landed on the rocks. Each rock broke skin and left a mark on her face. Poor thing. :(
She is eating a piece of candy right here and wouldnt stop chewing long enough for me to take her picture.
Ok well that covers the month of august and I will try to do better in the future. Thanks for looking and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment