Slacker!!!!
Wow I cant believe it has been that long since I update my blog. Its crazy how fast you can get so busy! So much has happened since I last posted, I am not going to back to all of it
Erik and I both have been working so much! They just made me Temp Assistant Manger and let me tell you, so far its pretty stressful. Huh how knew the dollar store could be such a pain in my behind!!!! I have the kids in the morning and Erik has them at night, but it still feels like I dont ever see them. Its sucks!!!
Hannah just started playing soccer this year. She had her first game the other day and she in a natural! She is so good. She stays with the ball and gets a ton of game play, she is a little nervous about contact but with her mothers help she will get better at shoving her way in. :) She will be starting school on the 19th and is way excited. She is such a big helper and I love her so much!
LIlly will be starting Kindergarden on the 31th and she couldn't be more excited. She
asks all the time how much longer til I go to school, and then she gets mad that it is still a ways out there. Lilly is my biggest helper of all, she is going to grow up and do something that deals with money. She gets that if you do chours you get money( Hannah is either lazy or doesnt get it ( i'm gonna go with lazy)). I hope she has tons of fun in school and I love her tons!
Andrea she is a little toad! She is so funny and cute and man does she know it and know how to use it. She likes to pick on and torment her little brother, however he is starting to figure it out and she is going to get it one of these days. She is not very helpful but she is the life of the party, and as much as I just want to kick her little butt, I love her to.
LInkin, My baby boy is going to be one in a few weeks, and that is just really sad!! It all went by so fast. He is learning so many new things, he is now just starting to get the hang of crawling. He army crawls every where and is crazy fast. He plows over everything that is on the floor and just kinda pushes it to the side like a snow plow. He waves goodbye and if your lucky you can get a kiss. When he makes noise man is he loud and even though he says dada I still love him to.
Here are a few pics from Hannah's soccer game.
No comments:
Post a Comment