Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Andrea

Andrea is a very cute little girl, but dont let her looks fool you. She can be very mean sometimes. I dont think she knows what she is doing sometimes so I will let it slide.

The other day we were at Erik's parents house and Erik was putting tires on his truck. Andrea was outside playing on the dirt hill and Linkin was sitting on the grass, minding his own business. Andrea started throwing dirt chunks at Erik's truck, big ones to. Erik saw her and told her to stop it, so she moved on to Linkin. She started out just feeding them to him and when that wasnt enough she started throwing them at his head. I could have kicked her butt, but when I went out to tell her to knock it off she turn and gave me the biggest smile and said she was throwing them at him. After that I couldnt beat her.

No comments:

Post a Comment