Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

Ya cant see it but I sent 2 hours doing the girls hair, it was
way cute but what a way to spend the morning.
Hannah was crying before I took this pic, it
still turned out cute.

Lilly
Linkin looks so cute in his studly little outfit.
Andrea




The Egg Hunt

Cole (Rowena's son)
Christy (Rowena's Daughter)
The kids had a blast out hunting eggs, even
though it was windy and cold.



Andrea after she had some chocolate. Yummy!


If you look really close you will see that there is an egg in this bush. Rowena
said it wasn't poky when she put the egg in there, so some
how it became a death trap while we were all inside.

I decided to drop Andrea down in to get the egg. We had to
try a couple of times but in the end....

She was able to get it and she was so excited!

After the egg hunt we took some pics of the kids in there cute
outfits. Linkin didnt know what to think of Rylee.






No comments:

Post a Comment