Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pics off my phone

Here are some random pics off my phone that I thought were cute.


Andrea really wanted Linkin to wear her glasses, she thought it was the funniest thing. I think he looks like a little old man riding his bike in the wind. He is such a stud.
Lilly thought it was so funny to put two balls in her shirt and say she had boobs like mom. Hate to break it to her, even lop sided they look better then mine!
I spiked Linkin's hair for the first time.
I am not sure what happened here. Andrea slept on the bed just up from Hannah and she would end up in bed with Hannah some times, but I don't know how she ended up upside down.
He fell asleep holding the ball that he was playing with and I thought it was cute. Yes this would be one of Lilly's boobs.
Hannah really wanted to ride in the cart while we went grocery shopping. I kept asking if she wanted out and she kept saying no. As we went up and down the aisles we got lots of fans. They would make comments when we saw them. When we got to the deli she finally said her body hurt and she wanted out. Erik had gone to get something that we forgot so I was left wondering how I was going to get her out. One of the guys that we kept passing happened to be there and asked if I needed help. I loaded him up with the big stuff that was on top and then I pulled, and I pulled. When we got her out she almost hit the floor cause her whole body was asleep. Sad thing is, she still asks to ride in the cart when we go, guess it didn't hurt that bad.
Linkin's first non baby food food, a Pancake. He loved it and chowed down.
Andrea really likes to be naked, not sure why. But she thought it was funny to climb into Erik's snow boots and walk around the house.

Andrea really likes here glasses no matter how they are put on, and yes she is riding her bike in the road.
This is what happens after a day of running errands with mom.
Linkin loves to play with his tongue he takes after his dad with how long it is.
Just chillin in his new chair, and Hannah's old hat.



Sorry to those of you that already saw theses pics, just look and enjoy them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment